Classification and sorting gruszek
We are the only manufacturer of complex high-tech pear sorting lines in Poland and Central and Eastern Europe. The electronic sorting machines offered by our company are equipped with a strain gauge weighing system and an innovative vision system for classifying products according to various parameters, such as size, color and quality (external and internal).
With the help of electronic strain gauge sensors, digital signal filtering and noise reduction, the high-speed, state-of-the-art weighing module takes precise measurements of the sorted pear in real time significantly reducing measurement time.
The classification of pears by size is based on the analysis of a series of photos, taking into account the characteristics of the pear (such as shape).
The cameras installed in the vision system analyse a series of images, enabling the product to be identified by colour and blush size.
With the help of cameras, the vision system evaluates the surface of the fruit and identifies external damage (e.g., mechanical damage).
- Proprietary algorithms developed on Linux enable real-time product testing. Thanks to this innovative solution, specific parameters of the objects under test are calculated, which distinguishes our vision software from other vision systems based on comparison with a standard.
- The software can be adapted to any sorting machine thus streamlining the sorting processes.
- We configure the system on an individual customer basis.
- We guarantee consistent quality, thanks to durable stainless steel components and consistent performance.
- User-friendly interface for changing sorting parameters in real time.