Classification and sorting of peach
We are not only the only manufacturer of complex high-tech peach sorting lines in Poland, but also in Central and Eastern Europe. Our company offers electronic sorting machines equipped with a strain gauge weighing system and an innovative vision system. With this vision system, we are able to accurately classify products according to various parameters, such as size, color and quality (both exterior and interior).
With the help of electronic strain gauge sensors, digital signal filtering and noise reduction, the high-speed, state-of-the-art weighing module accurately measures sorted peaches in real time, significantly reducing measurement time.
The classification of an apple by size is based on the analysis of a series of photos, taking into account the characteristics of the apple (e.g., shape)
The cameras installed in the vision system analyse a series of images, enabling the product to be identified by colour and blush size.
The video camera system evaluates the fruit surface and recognizes external damage (e.g., mechanical damage).
- Using proprietary algorithms developed on Linux, our vision software enables real-time product testing. This innovative solution makes it possible to calculate specific parameters of analyzed objects, which distinguishes our software from other vision systems that rely on comparison with a benchmark.
- The software can be adapted to any sorting machine thus streamlining the sorting processes.
- We configure the system on an individual customer basis.
- We guarantee consistent quality, thanks to durable stainless steel components and consistent performance.
- User-friendly interface for changing sorting parameters in real time.