Classification and sorting of cherry
We are the only manufacturer of complex high-tech cherry sorting lines in Poland and Central and Eastern Europe. The electronic sorting machines offered by our company are equipped with a strain gauge weighing system and an innovative vision system for classifying products according to various parameters, such as size, colour and quality (external and internal).
With the help of electronic strain gauge sensors, digital signal filtering and noise reduction, the high-speed, state-of-the-art weighing module takes precise measurements of sorted cherries in real time, several times faster than those used to date.
The size classification of the apple is based on the analysis of a series of photographs, taking into account the characteristics of the cherry (e.g. shape)
The cameras installed in the vision system analyse a series of images, enabling the product to be identified by colour and blush size.
Using cameras, the vision system assesses the surface of the fruit and recognises external damage (e.g. mechanical damage),
- Proprietary algorithms developed on Linux enable real-time product testing. Thanks to this innovative solution, specific parameters of the objects under test are calculated, which distinguishes our vision software from other vision systems based on comparison with a standard.
- The software can be adapted to any sorting machine thus streamlining the sorting processes.
- We configure the system on an individual customer basis.
- We guarantee consistent quality, thanks to durable stainless steel components and consistent performance.
- User-friendly interface for changing sorting parameters in real time.