THE CLASSIFICATION AND SORTING OF CITRUS PROCESSED BY VISION SYSTEM
THE CLASSIFICATION PARAMETERS:
The classification of citrus according to the size, proceeds through the analysis of a series of images including characteristics of citrus (e.g its shape).
Using the electronic strain gauges, digital signal filtration and the reduction of noises, fast and cutting edge weight module enables precise calculations on sorted citrus in real time thus significantly shortening the measurement time.
The cameras installed in the vision system analyze a series of images and enable recognition of the product according to the colour.
- External quality
Using the cameras the vision system inspects product surface and recognizes external damages (e.g. defects due to mechanical cause).
- Sorter’s algorithms are based on Linux and allow to analyse products in real time. Due to this innovative solution specific parameters of the products are calculated. Algorithms designed by Sorter distinguish the system from similar visual systems, which are based on a comparison of products’ images with the standard pattern.
- The software can be adapted to any sorting machine, which enhances sorting processes.
- System configuration can be customized to customers’ needs.
- We guarantee constant quality due to certified durable stainless steel components and consistent performance.
- User-friendly interface which enables easy change of the parameters in real time.
We look foward to cooperate with you!