The Republic of Moldova is one of the rapidly growing markets for fresh fruit producers. The agricultural area in Moldova occupy over 66% of the total area of the state, of which almost 45 thousand ha are apples orchards. The statistical orchard farm produces from 500 and 6000 tons of apples per year. The most popular varieties are: Idared, Reneta Simirenko, Golden Delicious i Jonagold.
The investment financed by Moldavian government included the construction of a modern packhouse, as well as, the design and assembly of a technological line for unloading, sorting and packing apples.
The entire line’s efficiency is up to 5 t/h. The sorting line consists of:
- 2 ROLLER CONVEYORS for transporting full bins;
- unloading ELEVATOR of the efficiency of 20/25 bins an hour;
- GRAVITATIONAL ROLLER CONVEYOR for unloading;
- a set of stainless steel WATER CHANNELS;
- A WATER SINGULATOR for gentle transport of fruit above the water level with mechanical filters for leaves;
- a DRYING MACHINE with moisture absorbent foams and fan MODEL SOG-W;
- V-TYPE CONVEYOR of diversified linear speed of belts places fruit in single lanes prior to the sorting machine;
- 2 LANES CUP SORTING MACHINE with 10 exits plus one for unclassified products;
- 4 PACKING TABLES MODEL STANDARD ECONOMIC;
- efficient, ONE SINGLE HEAD DOUBLE BIN FILLER MODEL NSJ-2.
The official launch of the line is planned at the end of May 2018