SORTER Michał Ziomek SP. J.
Last updated on: 25.07.2019
- Sorter Michał Ziomek sp. j. with its registered office in Warsaw, ul. Solec 24/253, 00-403 Warsaw, PL 9482565081, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, 14th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under KRS number 0000435708 (hereinafter referred to as Controller) Sorter makes every effort to protect the personal data of the Users of the website www.sorter.pl against being revealed to or taken by unauthorized persons, against being processed in violation of applicable law and against any change, loss, damage or destruction and makes every effort to respect the privacy of each User.
- Personal data is information about the identified or easily identifiable natural person. If you use the Controller's servers, such data is for example an email address, an IP address or the data of the service offered by the Controller. Personal data may be saved in cookies or similar technologies that are used when using the website.
- Personal data of Users is processed in accordance with the requirements of generally applicable law, in particular on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2016, item 922, as amended), and from 25 May 2018 the data is processed in accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EU (General regulation on data protection or GDPR, OJ L 119, 4.5.2016, p. 1-88).
● personal data – all information regarding any identified or easily identifiable natural person, e.g. a name, a telephone number, an address, an ID card number. The identifiable person is one whose identity can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identification number or one or more specific factors defining its physical, physiological, mental, economic, cultural or social characteristics. The information is not considered to be the one which enables identification of a person if it requires excessive costs, time or activities.
● data processing – any operations performed on personal data, such as: collecting, recording, storing, developing, changing, sharing and deleting, especially those performed in information systems;
● breach of personal data protection – any security breach leading to accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, modification, unauthorized disclosure or unauthorized access to personal data sent, stored or otherwise processed;
● User – a natural person whose data is processed by the Controller;
● Client – an entity for which the Controller provides services or purchases goods from the Controller.
The Controller of your data is Sorter Michał Ziomek sp. j. with its registered office in Warsaw, ul. Solec 24/253, 00-403 Warsaw, PL 9482565081, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, 14th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under KRS number 0000435708.
The Data Protection Officer of Sorter who supervises compliance with the rules of processing and security of the Controller’s personal data is …………………………………………….……………. mailing address: …………………….@sorter.pl.
III. Rules for collecting Users' personal data
1) The Controller may collect the Users’ data from various sources, provided it is lawful.
2) The Controller, as the entity that processes personal data as part of the provision of services, obtains the Users' personal data primarily directly from their clients, or on the basis of contracts entrusted with clients to process personal data for the purpose of performing a contract. The Controller obtains personal data, in particular in the scope of:
● contact information (a name, an address of residence / stay / correspondence / a business activity, an e-mail address and a telephone number);
● business contact information (a position, a department and a name of the institution);
● data required for VAT invoices (such as a tax identification number, REGON - statistical identification number);
● the content provided (photos, articles and comments).
IV. The way of processing personal data
1) The Controller monitors the type and scope of personal data being processed, the period and manner of the processing, as well as persons authorized to process it.
2) The Controller makes the best efforts to protect the information and personal data that he collects.
3) The Controller provides appropriate administrative, technical and physical protection of personal data provided by the User against any accidental, unlawful or unauthorized damage, loss, modification, access, disclosure or use.
4) The Controller stores personal data only as long as it is necessary to achieve the purpose for which the personal data has been collected, unless otherwise provided for in the applicable law.
5) The Controller takes measures to destroy or permanently deprive anyone of the possibility to identify personal data, if it is required by the provisions of applicable law or if personal data are no longer needed to achieve the purpose for which they were collected.
6) The Controller declares that:
● processes personal data in accordance with the law;
● collects personal data for designated, legitimate purposes and does not submit further processing incompatible with these purposes;
● it stores personal data in a form that permits the identification of persons to whom it applies, no longer however than it is necessary to achieve the purpose of processing;
● the personal data is correct and adequate in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
7) The access to personal data is held by: the Controller, its employees who are authorized in writing, and entities providing services to the Controller. Access to the personal data by the above-mentioned entities takes place only for the purpose and scope specified by the Controller.
8) The Controller keeps records of persons authorized to data processing. Persons who have been authorized to process the data are required to maintain the strict confidentiality of personal data and their security.
9) The Controller and the persons authorised to process such data shall apply the technical and organisational measures to ensure the protection of personal data.
10) Data collected by the Controller can be used, inter alia, for the following purposes:
- the provision of services, administration and informing about them by the Controller;
- the risk assessment and improvement activities (including the development of the services provided), management, analysis and upgrading of provided services;
- to send/email the newsletter;
- to estimate the Users’ interest in the employment opportunities in the Controller’s company and the contact regarding the recruitment;
- to provide the information in the possession of the Controller as required by law or in connection with the ongoing legal proceedings or a request of the public authority;
- to ensure compliance with the provisions on the protection of personal data and internal regulations of the Controller in this regard;
- to perform the contract of employment, including the performance of the duties laid down in legislation or in collective agreements, management, planning and organisation of work, equality and diversity in the workplace, health and safety, and for the purposes of an individual or collective exercise of rights and the use of employment-related benefits, as well as for the purposes of the end of the employment relationship;
- to keep record of the matters relating to the employment relationship and personal files of employees, as well as, to store personal files and documentation in conditions which safeguard it against any damage or destruction.
11) As part of the services provided, the data will be processed if the Controller has at least one of the legal grounds and only for the purpose adapted to the given legal basis described above.
The data is processed if there are the grounds for the processing: in the case of the consent until its withdrawal, its restriction, or other activities that limit this consent; and in the case of the data processing to perform the contract, during the time of its performance and when the basis for the data processing is the legitimate interest of the Controller until the end of the existence of this legitimate interest.
V. Sharing and data entrusting data processing to other subjects
1) The Controller does not share, sell or otherwise disclose the personal information collected about Users, except as described in this Policy, or if this is due to the generally binding legal regulations.
2) The Controller can delegate the processing of personal data to service providers acting on its behalf. In accordance with the provisions of agreements on entrusting the processing of personal data, the Controller requires these service providers to comply with the provisions of law, to maintain high degree of privacy and security of personal data processed on behalf of the Controller.
VI. Users rights
1) The User has the right to monitor the data processing by the Controller, in particular to obtain information on the purpose, scope and procedure of the data processing.
2) The User has the right to access his/her personal data, as well as make changes, add information, rectify and update the data, as well as, to request to have his/her data anonymised, to suspend temporarily or permanently data processing, or remove it if it is incomplete, out of date, incorrect or collected in violation of the law, or delete it according to terms specified by law, provided that the Controller is entitled to the further processing of personal data under the provisions of the law.
3) If the processing of personal data is carried out on the basis of the consent of the User, the User has the right to revoke the consent to the processing of his/her personal data by reporting this fact, in writing, to the address of the Controller. In these cases, the Controller will adapt to the decision of the User in relation to a future activity.
4) The User has the right to, in the cases provided for by law, to require the Controller to stop processing his/her personal data, as well as to submit an objection to the processing of his personal data.
5) Requests for information, a withdrawal of the consent for the personal data processing, as well as the implementation of the rights under the provisions of the law should be sent to the following email address: email@example.com.
VII. Cookies and analytical software
1) The Controller, his/her service providers and business partners gather some information by automated means, such as cookies, while browsing a website www.sorter.pl.
2) The recipient of the cookies information is Sorter Michał Ziomek sp. j.
- Cookies are used by us in order to:
- match the contents of the sites of the website to the individual preferences and to optimize the use of the websites - cookies allow in particular to identify the website User's device and the correct display of the website, so as to make it the best tailored to the User’s individual needs),
- maintain User sessions once logged in – this is very useful for the User, because it prevents from having to log in again (typing in login and password) on each subsequent page of the website,
- create statistics.
- The website www.sorter.pl does not store any information about the computer's hardware configuration or programs installed on the User's computer.
- The information system, which is used by www.sorter.pl, automatically collects log data associated with a device, which is used by the User to connect to www.sorter.pl. The data is collected for statistical purposes only and includes: a type of a device, an operating system, a browser type, screen resolution, color depth, an IP address of ISP or the User IP address, in order to ensure maximum convenience of use.
- These data is never combined with the data referred to in Paragraph III and it is only the material for statistical analysis and correction of system errors.
- The User’s web browser usually by default allows the storage of cookies on the User's end device. At any time, however, users of the website have the opportunity and the right to make changes to the settings of cookies. To change cookie settings Users should refer to the detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies, which are available in the settings of your web browser.
- If you do not agree to store the cookies on your device, you may block them by configuring your web browser. Information on how to do this can be found in web browser. Unfortunately, if you block cookies from the website www.sorter.pl, we cannot guarantee its proper operation.
- If the User does not make changes to the settings in the scope of cookies, these files will be recorded on the User's end device. This means that we will retain the information on the User's end device and access this information. Notwithstanding the foregoing, please note that www.sorter.pl uses Google Analytics.
- If you have any questions or doubts as to the privacy and security of your personal information, we encourage you to contact us by email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
3) To use the website www.sorter.pl one does not need to sign in, create an account or give the data, except for the use of the contact forms. In order to monitor the website www.sorter.pl, the Controller can use the evaluation software belonging to third parties, for example Google Analytics. Google Analytics can be disabled by using the browser extensions, which can be downloaded from the website: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
6) The website www.sorter.pl contains the contact form that allows clients to make a service request, sign up to a newsletter and confirm the telephone and e-mail contact. The data thus collected is mainly used for contact with Users and the implementation of commitments on their behalf.
7) To subscribe to electronic and free newsletter issued by the Controller it is mandatory to fill in an email address field. The data obtained is added to the mailing list. An email address is required to send the User the ordered newsletter.
8) Users’ contact information is also used to contact them when it is necessary (for example, if you need an order confirmation). Users of the services who ordered the newsletter have the opportunity to opt-out of receiving it at any time.
9) The legal basis for the processing of the personal data for sending the newsletter is the User’s acceptance expressed by selection of the appropriate checkbox content when signing up for the newsletter. Such consent can be revoked at any time by opting out of receiving the newsletter.
10) Through the bookmark Career on the website www.sorter.pl a recruitment of new employees, interns, trainees, partners can be carried out. Personal data obtained in this way is used only for the ongoing and future recruitment processes. By filling out an application, one agrees to participate in the current and future recruitment processes conducted by the Controller in accordance with the provisions of the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data. This consent applies to all documents submitted in the recruitment processes.
11) Other information is used to determine the profile of people who use services and newsletters and allow to better customize the website content for Users. Processing always takes place in accordance with the provisions of the above mentioned personal data protection act and the Act of July 18, 2002 on providing electronic services (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204 with later amendments and the Act of July 16, 2004. Telecommunications law.
VIII. Policy changes and updates
The Policy can be periodically modified. The modifications are intended to take account of changes in the practices of the Controller concerning the handling of personal information and the strengthening of the system for the protection of personal data. Significant changes in the Policy will be signalled using the visible messages on the site. At the top of the webpage with Policy there will be information on the date of its latest update.
The User can contact the Controller or Data Protection Officer at any time (email@example.com) in order to comment on the Policy or to obtain information about how the Controller uses or intends to use your personal data.