GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATNON INFORMATION FOR CLIENTS
Ladies and gentlemen,
In accordance with Article 13(1) and (2) of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)(Official Journal of the European Union L .119.1) (hereinafter referred to as the "GDPR") I inform that:
The data controller of your personal data is SORTER MICHAŁ ZIOMEK sp.j., ul. Solec 24/253, 00 403 Warszawa, PL 9482565081, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, 14th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under KRS number 0000435708, tel.: (+48) 48 377 99 99, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. (hereinafter also: "Company").
Your personal data is processed in accordance with the GDPR and the Polish law in order to:
- implement of a possible agreement (legal basis: Article 6 paragraph 1 letter b of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter referred to as the "GDPR’’;
- in order to use the products and services offered by the Company (legal basis: Article 6 paragraph 1 letter b of the GDPR)
- perform agreements of the sale of products and services, including the execution of the agreement (legal basis: Article 6 paragraph 1 letter f of the GDPR);
- to investigate or defense against potential claims;
- contact for marketing purposes – provided the Customer expressed a separate consent (legal basis: Article 6 paragraph 1 letter a of the GDPR);
- contact for purposes of sending commercial information to the Company electronically - provided the Customer expressed a separate consent (legal basis: Article 6 paragraph 1 letter a of the GDPR);
The provision of your personal data is voluntary, however, the refusal to provide data may result in the failure to accomplish the hereinabove goals.
The recipients of your data will be only our authorized employees, institutions authorized by law, as well as subcontractors, eg. providing IT, advertising and legal support services to the Company.
The data will be transferred to these third parties (the Company's service providers) based on their appropriate legal protection, based on standard clauses on the protection of personal data.
How long will your data be processed?
The data will be kept for the duration of the client's business relationship with the company SORTER MICHAŁ ZIOMEK sp.j., no later than for 10 years after the end of these relations, and no later than until the Client raises an objection to such processing. The data is processed on the basis of a Client’s consent until its withdrawal.
Client’s data is not and will not be profiled.
The processing of your personal data for marketing purposes is based on a separate consent.
What are your rights? You have the right to:
- access your personal data and receive a copy of the personal data undergoing processing;
- correct or update your incorrect data;
- request to delete your information (the right to be forgotten) pursuant to Article 17 of the GDPR;
- request to restrict the processing of your personal data pursuant to Article 18 of the GDPR;
- object to processing of your personal data pursuant Article 21 of the GDPR;
- data portability, data processed automatically.
If you think your data have been processed against the applicable law, you can make a complaint governing authority to Personal Data Protection Office (UODO, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warszawa).
If you any need additional information related to the protection of personal data or want to exercise your rights, contact us:
Data Protection Officer: Aleksandra Kiełbratowska
SORTER MICHAŁ ZIOMEK sp.j.
ul. Solec 24/253