Ladies and gentlemen,
The privacy of our clients is extremely important and we want you to feel comfortable also in the security of your personal data.
The data controller of your personal data is Sorter spółka jawna Konrad Grzeszczyk Michał Ziomek, 00-403 Warsaw, ul. Solec 24/253, PL 9482565081, tel.: (+48) 377 99 99, email: email@example.com (hereinafter also: "Company").
- The purpose of storing and processing personal data is to conduct business activities by the Company.
- The data will be processed in order to:
- sale products and services offered by the Company;
- perform agreements for the sale of products and services, including the execution of an agreement, an investigation or defense against potential claims;
- contact for marketing purposes – provided the Customer expressed a separate consent;
- contact for purposes of sending commercial information to the Company electronically - provided the Customer expressed a separate consent;
- perform duties resulting from legal regulations, including tax and accounting regulations;
- statistical and archival;
- prevent against abuse and fraud;
- handle the complaint.
- We will process your data pursuant to:
- Article 6 (1) (a) of REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016, based on your voluntary consent;
- Article 6 (1) (b) of REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 to conclude and perform the agreement;
- Article 6 (1) (c) of REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 for purposes of the legal obligations incumbent on the controller;
- Article 6 (1) (f) of REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 for purposes deriving from the legitimate interests of the controller.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, however, refusal to provide data may result in refusal to accomplish the above goals.
- Everyone has the right to access their personal data, the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to data transfer, the right to object, including the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing which has been carried out consent before withdrawal. The data subject has the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection when he / she considers that the processing of his / her personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR.
- The recipients of your data will be only our authorized employees, institutions authorized by law, as well as subcontractors, eg. providing IT, advertising and legal support services to the Company.
- Your personal data will be processed during the period of cooperation and after its completion for the period provided for by law, including the provisions of the Civil Code and the Accounting Act. Your personal data will be processed at the time when consent is the basis of processing, until it is withdrawn.
- Your data is not and will not be profiled.
- Your data may be transferred to third countries and international organizations insofar as entities established in these countries have implemented adequate safeguards for processed personal data.
- The Company will not share your personal data with other recipients other than those entrusted with the processing of personal data in name of Sorter sp. j. and on its behalf unless the company is obliged by law to disclose it, or the disclosure will result from the relationship between you and Sorter sp. j.
- The processing of your personal data for marketing purposes is based on a separate consent.
- The processing of your personal data for the purpose of sending commercial information by electronic means is carried out on the basis of a separate consent.
If you need additional information related to the protection of personal data or want to exercise your rights, contact us:
Data Protection Officer: Aleksandra Kiełbratowska
Sorter spółka jawna Konrad Grzeszczyk Michał Ziomek,
ul. Solec 24/253,